- Photo shows the animated version of Tibet travelling map drew by a famous Internet illustrator from southeast China's Fujian Province.
- Lhasa, capital of China's Tibet Autonomous Region, has a history of more than 1,300 years. It is the political, economic, cultural and transport center of the region.
- Nagqu lies in the northern part of the Tibet Autonomous Region at longitude 84o55 'E and latitude 29o55 '-36o30 'N. Nagqu falls within the sub-frigid zone and experiences extreme cold.
- Shigatse connects with three countries of Nepal, Bhutan and Sikkim in the south, Ngari in the west, Nagqu in the north and Lhasa and Lhoka in the east.
- The Ngari Prefecture is located in the western part of the Tibetan Autonomous Region, at the center of the Changtang Plateau on the northern part of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau.
- Lhoka Prefrecture of the Tibet Autonomous Region is located between 9014'E-9422'E and 2708"N-2947"N.
- Located in the east of Tibet Autonomous Region,the Chamdo Prefecture covers an area of 108,600 square km.
- Nyingchi, "throne of the sun" in Tibetan, is located in southeast Tibet, where the Himalaya Mountains and Nyainqentanglha Mountains extend from west to east.
Zhu Weiqun talked about China's regional ethnic autonomy, one of the concerns drawing wide attentions in international community during his visit to Europe.
Chinese cultural minister Cai Wu attended the 2nd meeting of China-ASEAN Ministers Responsible for Culture and Arts (AMCA+China) and the 6th meeting of cultural ministers of ASEAN and its dialogue partners China, Japan, and South Korea (AMCA+3) in Hue city in central Vietnam on Saturday.
French President Francois Hollande on Friday said he won't run for a second five-year mandate if he won't deliver on the pledge to reverse a long-running rise in unemployment.