In pics: 2nd day of Kalachakra ritual in SW China's Tibet 2016-07-24 | From:China Tibet Online
The 11th Panchen Lama Bainqen Erdini Qoigyijabu gives a sermon during the Kalachakra ritual in Shigatse, southwest China's Tibet Autonomous Region, July 22, 2016.
Tibet held Emergency Medicine Development Forum 2016-07-24 | From:China Tibet Online
The 2016 Tibetan Plateau Emergency Medicine Development Forum was held in the Military General Hospital On the morning of the 20th.
Throngs seek light, wisdom in Tibet 2016-07-23 | From:China Daily
A sacred ritual hosted by the Panchen Lama in Shigatse, Tibet, has attracted a large number of Han Chinese devotees to hear him speak.
Development of Tibet grasslands eco-tourism 2016-07-23 | From:China Tibet Online
In recent years grassland eco-tourism has gradually become a new highlight of tourism in Tibet.
Tibet to establish "China-South Asia Standards Research Center" 2016-07-23 | From:China Tibet Online
The Tibet Autonomous Region Tibet will establish a “China-South Asia Standards Research Center” to help with implementation of the “One Belt, One Road” strategy.
Panchen Lama leads first Kalachakra ritual in Tibet in 50 years 2016-07-22 | From:Xinhua
The first Kalachakra instructions delivered by the 11th Panchen Lama Bainqen Erdini Qoigyijabu have formally begun, with some 40 monks beginning a closed-door observance Thursday morning.
Photo & video
- Qinghai-Railway does not affect migratory patterns of Tibetan antelopes
- Listing of the Lhasa College Graduate Entrepreneur Association
- One dead, 12 injured in blast near Nuremberg, Germany1
- Democrats in disarray on eve of convention to nominate Clinton2
- Explosion in south Germany kills one: media3
- U.S. Dem National Committee Chair to resign after party's convention4
- Munich police arrest friend of dead shooter5
- One found dead in wildfire area in Santa Clarita6
- Police say no evidence shows machete killing in Germany is "terrorist attack": media7
- Man kills one, injures two with machete in SW Germany: media8
- Explosion occurs at U.S. embassy in Myanmar9
- Japan's ex-minister Koike leads race for Tokyo governor: survey10