Tibetan film director detained for disrupting public order 2016-06-30 | From:Xinhua
A Tibetan movie director has been detained for disrupting public order after he was involved in an altercation at an airport, police in northwest China's Qinghai Province confirmed Wednesday.
China's Tibet, Nepal to resume Lhasa-Kathmandu direct bus service 2016-06-30 | From:Xinhua
China's Tibet Autonomous Region and Nepal have agreed to work toward resuming Lhasa-Kathmandu direct bus service after decade-long gap.
Tibet border station: culture education to promote service quality 2016-06-30 | From:China Tibet Online
In order to provide better service, the Yading, Tibet border station has set up a cultural exchange platform for its police officers.
Gyaca wooden bowls 2016-06-30 | From:China Tibet Online
The Shannan district is most well known for its production of Tibetan wooden bowls, and Gyaca County is the most prevalent for production of high quality wooden bowls.
A Tibetan Buddhist nunnery for equality in Yunnan 2016-06-29 | From:China Tibet Online
“The nunnery needs to be quiet, but when they go out, they can relax and sing loudly in the car. “ This is how the nuns of Tarpa Ling Buddhist Nunnery are described by outsiders.
Epic film “Hero Gesar” begins shooting 2016-06-29 | From:China Tibet Online
Sponsored by the China Cultural Heritage Foundation, the epic film “Hero Gesar” began shooting on Jun.21, 2016.
Photo & video
- Beware of getting sick during Tibet's rainy season
- Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon：World's deepest canyon
- Rodrigo Duterte sworn in as new Philippine president1
- AU, EU ink partnership deal for support program2
- Iran urges solidarity with Palestinians on Al-Quds Day rallies3
- Istanbul airport attackers identified as Uzbek, Kyrgyz, Russian nationals4
- Death toll in Istanbul airport attack rises to 435
- 22 Suspected IS Members Detained following Attack at Istanbul Airport6
- Twin blasts hit police convoy in Afghan capital, killing more than 207
- Turkey in mourning for 42 killed in deadly assault on Istanbul airport8
- Beijing immune to Manila’s arbitration9
- Tribunal to issue South China Sea verdict on July 1210